Tuesday, August 5, 2008

My Project for the Adoption Conference this weekend




This Friday and Saturday, August 8th and 9th is our Adoption Conference here in Idaho. Ryan and I are very excited. It's the first one here. Our theme is "One Miracle at a Time". I have been asked to do a table called Proactive Profiles. My job is to help couples find ways of getting their names out there. For example, we have our letters and pictures, our website, pass along cards and now we can do these cute little or big boards. This board after conference will go up in the counselors office. He works one on one with the birthparents. They can see us and hopefully want to get to know us more. They can pick a tag in the lower right hand corner and go to our profile to read our letter and get to know us more.

My other project is finding ideas and things to do while adoptive couples are waiting. How to talk and answer questions to family and friends about adoption. So I have been busy trying to cram all my stuff together. First time I have been this involved and I am so excited for the upcoming events. Thanks for checking this out!!
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: