You know those times when you are away from your kid and you get that "feeling" in your head that you need to check on him or her? You think oh they are just in there room playing, everything is ok. Umm, so yesterday I had that feeling. I walked down to his bedroom to check on him because it was quiet. As I opened the door I saw a crayon in his hand. I took a breath and entered in......he said "look mom, I am coloring." This is his bedroom door. And on his dresser was a little section of colored crayon. I almost laughed because I new how much fun he was having. The other relief was that this is an old door, soon to be replaced. I am thankful it was the old door and not the new one....lol. I guess it could have been worse. :)
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
Adrian's Creativity
You know those times when you are away from your kid and you get that "feeling" in your head that you need to check on him or her? You think oh they are just in there room playing, everything is ok. Umm, so yesterday I had that feeling. I walked down to his bedroom to check on him because it was quiet. As I opened the door I saw a crayon in his hand. I took a breath and entered in......he said "look mom, I am coloring." This is his bedroom door. And on his dresser was a little section of colored crayon. I almost laughed because I new how much fun he was having. The other relief was that this is an old door, soon to be replaced. I am thankful it was the old door and not the new one....lol. I guess it could have been worse. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment