Monday, February 23, 2009

Our 16th Anniversary

WOW!! 16 years. It seems so long ago that we were first married. :-) We decided to have an early celebration by going to PF Chang for dinner. It was a really nice dinner and really good company! We talked about what we wanted to go on the day of our Anniversary, Friday. We decided to go to Sid and Krissy's cabin for the night. Sid and Krissy were meeting us up there. We played Settlers Catan for the first time....and I won!!! YEA!! Of course, we played a SIMPLE version and so next time I am sure Sid will lay down ALL the rules...lol. It was a nice evening.

The ending to our evening turned out interesting. I forgot the pack n play so Kayla slept in her car seat. She sleep well in there. Adrian at first had the top bunk but then he asked me to change places so he could sleep with daddy. LOL!! Ryan came in the room and the light was off. Adrian called for him. Ryan came to the top bunk and said "what Adrian?" I said "um, Happy Anniversary! :) Your son wants to sleep with you tonight." We had a good little laugh and went to sleep.

Happy Anniversary Ryan. I love you!!

2 comments:

Dustin, Darci, Britton, Benjamin, & Caden said...

Too funny. You have to love kids!

The Hunts said...

That sounds so fun...i love cabin parties! Happy Anniversary!!! I enjoy your blogs!