He is loyal and trustworthy. He has an unconditional love for his wife and children. He believes in serving others and he truly does serve others. I have watched him respect, help, guide and love his mother. He serves with the scouts and enjoys planning fun activities with them. He is willing to educate himself through others and by reading. He is peaceful, kind and patient....yes, I said the P word. LOL. He would do anything (legally I might add) to help out his brother/sisters/spouses/mother for he knows how important family is to him. I could go on and on about how wonderful he is. I think I will stop here.....except for my last personal thought....
Happy Father's Day Ryan.
You are truly the best husband & father!
Thanks for all that you do for me and the children.
Enjoy your day!
We love you!
Mom, Adrian, Kayla ;)




0 comments:
Post a Comment