Sunday, September 13, 2009

Primary Talk

Every year at church we have a primary program. Starting in January the children start learning songs throughout the year to sing. About this time of year an hour long program is put together and the children are given their parts to learn. This year's theme was Eternal Family. The 4 year olds/Adrian's class will have one line to say. Primary president asked me if Adrian would be willing go give a little talk during the program. I told her yes.

Every night we put the stool in the family room, Ryan held the microphone and Adrian would practice his talk. He was so cute and he memorized so much of his talk. Today he did a wonderful job doing his talk. We were so proud of him! Here it is:

Families are Forever

Did you know that families can be togther forever?
Just like me, Kayla was sealed to our family.
I love the temple.
I like the flowers outside.
Kayla and I changed into white clothes just like mom and dad.
The sealing room is so so pretty.
I sat and watched mom, dad and Kayla be sealed.
This made me happy and excited.
Kayla was happy to because when they were done, she clapped a lot.
I stood with my family and looked into the mirrors.
I got to see what forever looks like.
Did you know it's a really long time?
I love my family.
I am happy because we are a forever family.
In Jesus name, Amen

0 comments: