- SNOW~ I love snow. Looking from the inside of my house to the outside. Although making a snowman is really fun. I remember one year Ryan, Adrian and I built a snowman. He was as tall as Adrian. Ryan took ice cycles and made him a mohawk. Then we gave him ears and a nice earring. He was quite interesting to look at. I like it when the snow is really heavy and in the evening the moon reflects off the snow making it look like the light is on. I remember my dad being out here one year when we had gotten a lot of snow. He too enjoyed it in the evening with the moon reflecting off the snow. Thanks for the snow today and next few days.
- HEALTH~ Like I said I've been sick. I'll be thankful when my health gets back up. :)
- CHRISTMAS~ My favorite time of the year. Gotta watch Christmas Vacation this weekend. It's our families tradition. Don't worry the kids aren't watching it. Black Friday, teaching my children the words to the classic songs, hiding their presents and praying they don't find them. :) Baking and eating the goodies. Making memories and having family traditions together. HO HO HO!!
- BIRTHFAMILIES~ It's national adoption month. You know it's interesting but when Christmas comes around I think of my birthmother's families during this time. I am not sure why, maybe it's because Christmas to me means spending time with family. Not only do I love my birthmother's but I love their extended families. Thank you for supporting your daughter's over the years. A decision I imagine could not have come easy. Thank you for the unconditional love you have given us.
Sunday, November 21, 2010
Giving Thanks
I have had the flu for 24 hours. My stomach is burning and hurting. I slept from 6:30pm last night til 9:30am this morning. Wow...15 hours of sleep, I did wake up for about an hour and half. Today as I stayed home from church I began again to think about the things I am grateful for. Here is today's gratitude list:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Good list!
Post a Comment