Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas morning

Our little break dancer.  He can do a full spin on his head.  Very talented boy!


Check out the kids new pj's.


The kids didn't wake up til after 8:00am!! Now that is a perfect Christmas gift for Ryan and I.






Adrian's gift from Santa.

Kayla's gift from Santa.

Shirt reads "My jedi skills you will like."  Adrian really likes Yoda, even if he has never see the movie.

I made Kayla an ABC book.  A is for adoption. B is for birthmom. C is for Cake, etc.


artscow.com   FYI....the orders come from Hong Kong.  I ordered another book like this on November 15th and didn't get it til December 23rd.  Customs takes a lot longer in the months of November/December.  Give yourself plenty of time when making gifts.







We were given the Wii as a gift for Christmas.  I was laughing hard, watching Adrian box.  He gets into it big time.  When the kids went to bed I played 1/2 hour by myself.  It's a work out but loads of fun.


0 comments: