Saturday, February 19, 2011

2 the mountains.....

Our road trip home.  We woke up to 6 inches of snow.  The drive was beautiful.  It's one of the things I enjoy most about Idaho.....looking at the scenery.  FYI.....I don't like to skii.
                                                    We had a little snow on the road.
                                                        Jordan, what a little cutie.
                                                               Julia, I love her smile.
                                             John, he is one smart boy and the same age as Adrian.

 
                                                          Justin the inventor and builder.

                                              6 inches of snow on the day we were to leave.
                                                        Melissa found a HUGE ice cycle.
              The Cabin....our getaway.  Thank you Sid and Krissy.  We had a wonderful time!!  Love ya'll.

                                        Julia made snow chairs.  They were a lot of fun to sit in.
        While I took a nap with Kayla, this is what the others were doing.  They built a snowman and a fort. 

                                                                      Rulon and his children.
We all took some time to play in the snow.  Rulon, Ryan and myself were cross country skiing.  It was a lot of fun.

                                                  Ryan and Grandma

0 comments: