A guzillion bracelets and it's still not enough. Oh yea....and my shoes.
She dresses herself and many times she gets told "Put your underwear on." She enjoys being naked. or I will say "Put a shirt on." She enjoys rubbing her belly and arms. She LOVES playing dress up. If she had her wish she would wear a dress with cowboy boots everyday. She will be a fashion designer. :)
She is potty trained. She put on 14 pair of underwear. Ryan said he got them all off of her except two pairs. We had to move them to a higher location. LOL
I caught Kayla in the bathroom, the door was close. When I tried to go in she said "I'm just fine mama. Stay out." LOL I knew she was up to something she shouldn't be doing. When I finally opened the door, she quickly put my lipstick up and closed my makeup bag. She was very excited to have nice lipstick on.
Recently she has been upgraded to a toddler bed. She never climbed out of her crib so we kept her in it. Then she came to me and said "Mama watch this." She flips herself into the crib. After that she refused to sleep in her crib. For 3 nights she slept on the floor then we put her little toddler bed up. She sleeps great in her bed!!
She put her face in front of the fan to feel the wind.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
I totally love the flipping into her crib picture. That's so awesome. I hope Rachel doesn't figure that one out. :-)
Post a Comment