Today Ryan came with me to the appointment. Dr. Lossman gave me a shot with this nasty painful numbing stuff. Then I asked if I could watch the procedure. He laughed and said of course. Dr. Lossman thought it was interesting that I wanted to watch. He said he never had anyone want to watch him to the procedure. He sliced and diced and then there was a nice large gaping whole. Stitching it was was hard because my skin was so tight. It took him and the nurse to stitch me back up. I have 2 stitches on the inside because of a blood vessel that wouldn't quick bleeding. I 11 blue stitches on the outside. They have to be in for 14 days and he'll take them out. I forgot my camera to take pictures so here is what I have. :)
Wednesday, August 5, 2009
STITCHES!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment