Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Florida Vacation---Walt Disney World

It's a small world ride.

Getting ready to in and see the 3D movie "Mickey's Musical Theater" (honestly, I can't remember the name...LOL) It was in 3D and very musical. The kids were funny to watch because they kept grabbing stuff as it got close to you. Ryan held Kayla's glasses on for her. She loved the music.







The park closes at 7:00pm. They invite you to pay another $50.00 per person and attend "Mickey's Merry Christmas Party". You get a wrist band and the park is open from 7:00pm until midnight (Christmas parade, rides are open and shopping continues). We thought it might be fun to do some shopping and ride more rides. The kids were still going. We chose NOT to do this and I am thankful we didn't. As the 7:00pm hour hit, it started raining. I don't mean a little....we are in the south. LOL. By the time we got back to our car we were soaked! From head to toe. Adrian and I jumped in the puddles and kicked water at each other. Before we left for vacation we had a discussion about playing in the rain and mud. Adrian was excited to see a ton of rain and all the puddles. The rain wore him out even more. We had a wonderful time at Disney!!




0 comments: