Saturday, October 16, 2010
Yes it's true.....I no longer have facebook
Well.....it took 3 promptings from Heavenly Father to get me to this point. I was up all night last night thinking about facebook. I don't remember when my first prompting came but I just remember the feeling I had. I made excuses and stayed on it. The second time I felt the prompting to delete facebook was during conference. It was really strong and powerful. I let my family and friends talk me into staying on longer. Then last night and all night, I felt strong about deleting my facebook account. Today I wrote e-mail address of my family members and then I did it! I deleted my account. Currently I am having withdrawls wondering what everyone is doing but when it comes down to it, I need to be with my kids/family. I need to keep up on the blog for my family and my children's birthfamilies. Facebook isn't as important as family time. If something bad was to happen I would have to think I wasted all that time on facebook. So feel free to keep stopping by here to see how we are doing and growing. Thanks for understanding.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Hooray! Way to go. I did it earlier this year and don't miss it at all!
Post a Comment