Saturday, August 13, 2011

Georgia or bust!

 I took a little vacation, 10 days to be exact. I was going to celebrate my sister's 40th birthday but extended it to see friends and family.  I flew Frontier for the first time. I enjoyed flying with them....

 1. I had my own tv and they give you free earplugs.
2. After passing out drinks they bring you FRESH chocolate chip cookies. :)
3. I was always close to the bathroom and exit doors.


This is one of my "mama's", Beverly.  I had Frame Legacy reprint a picture of her and her husband, Larry.  Beverly was 15 and Larry was 16 years old. They married a year later.  It was beautiful and she LOVED it.
My BFF Philip to the left and his brother James to the right of me.  Philip threw a pool party for me. It was a lot of fun eating, swimming and visiting with friends.
We went out to eat at The Old Mill in Acworth, Georgia.  The food was really good. This salad had a citruis dressing and real crab.  It was out of this world.
Really cool restraunt.  Good Food too.
Eating me a little Georgia Bulldog.  Georgia Bulldogs are playing the Broncos in football. Can't wait for the game!!

Having fun with Spencer. He's really tall, 6'3 I believe. I had to stand on a chair to take a picture.  Dogs are going down!!!
The cutest little bulldog fan, Will.  I could have just brought him back home with me.  
I was driving up to my sister's place and had a flood of memories coming back from living in Georgia.  It's nice to just take a drive around your old stomping grounds.

0 comments: