Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Georgia--Playing at Wendy's and Licia's House


Hunter, Wendy and Licia's little boy. Fire red hair but has a smile that will capture you heart.
I spent Monday night having dinner over at Wendy's house then headed to Licia's for a couple of days.
Hope, Wendy and Neil's little girl. She has big beautiful eyes.

I spent a few days with Licia, David and their 8 kids.  Licia did a little shopping. I had a dance off with Jordan on the Konectin (misspelled?) and beat him once.  That made me really proud because he is a really good dancer. check out my next post for "the golden throne." LOL

Josh, Licia and David's kid.  He was jammin on the sax.  He is such a sweet kid.

Nolan, Licia and David's child. What a fun time we had playing together with all th kids.


Sara, Licia and David's baby #8.


 An anklet I made for Sara. Florida Gator colors, Licia's favorite football team. (ssshhh....same colors as Boise State Broncos!)
Fancy ketchup packets.  They were different.

0 comments: