Tonight Ryan tells me this wonderful story that I felt like I needed to share with ya'll. Adrian picks every evening who he wants to put him to bed, myself or dad! Tonight he picked dad. Ryan said while he was in the bedroom, Adrian asked to get into the crib. Ryan said no that it was for "the baby." Adrian repeated and said crib for baby. Ryan said yes, you will have a brother or sister, which do you want? Adrian said "baby sister." Need I say more....maybe the veil is thinner than we think....at least in the eyes of a child.
For months I have been trying to get Adrian to tell me what he wants a brother or a sister. Part of our on going contest, see down at the bottom of the page. He has had no interest in telling me, until tonight. I loved it that he picked a girl because he is right along with me.
We have been blessed to feel the presence of another child in our home. We have been blessed to have Adrian talk many times about a baby being here in our home. This gives me hope knowing that one day our dreams will come true again.....stay tuned!!
Monday, June 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment