Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Gift #3
I was on Shutterfly.com and found an ABC book you can make. I thought this would make a great gift for Adrian's birthday. He loves book and enjoys us reading to him. He was so excited when he saw the book and pictures of him. Here are some of the letters and words I used in the book. A is for adoption day. B is for birthmom. C is for cupcake. D is for daddy. E is for ears. F is for family. G is for Grandparents (Nonnie and Granddad). H is for hat. I is for ice cream. J is for jumping. K is for kisses. L is for lawn mower. M is for Mommy. N is for Nemo. O is for ouch. P is for pumpkin. Q is for quiet time. R is for reading. S is for snowman. T is for turtle. U is for us. V is for vacuum. W is for water. X is for xylophone. Y is for yawning. Z is for zoo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









0 comments:
Post a Comment