Friday, July 25, 2008

My Fortune Cookie....ya gotta read it!

A few weeks ago Ryan and I had lunch at a chinese restraunt. We got our little cookie and were excited to read what our fortune had to say. Usually, Ryan's is really good and mine sucks. Really it's true. I was pleasantly surprised when I broke my cookie open it brought a smile to my face. I shared it with Ryan telling him what came to my mind right after I read this.....

A BIG FORTUNE WILL DESCEND UPON YOU THIS YEAR.

First thing that came to mind was our 2nd child. I told him "My thoughts and feelings must be on track to when I think of the baby." Then I said "This would be good to put on my blog!" So I tucked it into my purse. The next day I couldn't find it anywhere. At least it wasn't in my purse, I gave up on posting it and stopped thinking about it.

Today as I was doing a little cleaning I saw a piece of paper on the floor. I went to pick it up and saw that it was the saying from my fortune cookie. It was the one that I had lost! I was excited. I believe it was placed there for me to continue to endure and hold on to my dreams, our dreams!

Everyday we have certain trials that help define who we are. I have had days where I wished I didn't have to do this anymore. Days where I have said "Lord this is to hard, can I be done now." When those days come I put my faith in our Heavenly Father. I have a clear understanding of what is my desire, to have more children. And every so often he will bless me with tiny miracles to see.

Miracles like hearing another spirit in my home. A child spirit, yes it sounds weird but I have heard things. Miracles of dreaming of Ryan and I sitting with a birthmom and talking to her about the placement of her child with us. I woke up feeling so at peace with myself. Miracles of seeing a piece of paper testifying to me that we will have what we desire and want. Miracles....I call them spiritual promptings! And Yes, there have been other miracles to go along with these.

I know that the Lord loves me! I know that he listens and watches over me. We will be blessed with another child. We will continue to see and feel spiritual promptings from Heavenly Father. I am grateful for what he has given me so far. I am grateful for all your support, prayers and love to our family. May God Bless Ya'll. We Love You!!

1 comments:

Marie said...

My precious neice....My mother would be so proud of you and the strength and love you exuberate for our heavenly father...She is smiling down on you as your day to day challenges try your very faith. God is a good God and he wants only the best for us...and I know it will only be a matter of time you will be holding your "little girl"!(that is Marie nothing profetic)I think everyone needs one of each to appreciate the other...Smiles....give your precious husband a big hug for us...we all are praying your wait will be over soon and we can see pictures....Remember our family as our journey is a difficult one now...God bless you today in what ever you put your hands to....Love in his name...Aunt Marie...