Monday, May 18, 2009

Coupon Deals and an AWESOME husband


Ok....I need to REALLY, REALLY, REALLY brag about Ryan. Every Monday evening his sister, Elaine with her husband Ken and the kids come over to our house. They leave their 2 kids and the 3 of us go coupon shopping. Tonight Lori came over with her 2 kids so she could go with us. Ryan had 6 kids to watch while the 4 of us went shopping. Here's the kicker.....Kayla at 8 months was the youngest with Adrian about to turn 4 years old, was the oldest. Yes, he deserves the husband of the year award! He did a great job with the children. Thanks Ryan for your support so that we could save some money. I love you!!

When we arrived at our first Albertson's we realized that they were out of everything! When we spoke to Derek (awesome night manager!) he said the warehouse was out of product. He hooked me and Lori up on some TP deals and I got a few other things. We decided to just go and check out another Albertson's to see what they have. I scored because I found baby food clearanced at .27 cents a jar and I found my Mayo. Here are my totals and savings:
Total if I paid FULL price: $60.70
MFG Coupons, Doubled and Perferred Savings: $47.29
I Paid with Tax included: $14.80

My free items: Darigold milk, #9 jars of baby food
My other good deals:Breyers Ice Cream for $1.00, TP for $1.44 each, Knorr Pasta for .25 cents each and Best Foods Mayo for .68 cents
Thanks again Albies for Double Coupons!
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Dustin, Darci, Britton, Benjamin, & Caden said...

I think I need to join you on your shopping trips. You're much better at this than I am...