Are you a coupon clipper? A few months ago I started clipping coupons in order to save a little money. At first it took me awhile to figure things out but now I am learning how to score on good deals! Here was my purchase last night.....
retail price with tax: $106.40
coupon savings (with them doubled): $52.00
out of pocket price: $28.19
(the 3 packages of diapers cost me $15.00)
My Freebies:
#4 Darigold Milks, Colgate Toothbrush, Planters Tri Nut, Wishbone Dressing, #2 TreeTop Grape Juice Box, Kraft Poppyseed Salad Dressing, #2 Kraft Mac n Cheese, #2 Kraft BBQ Sauce, #2 Kraft Mayo :)
I paid .39 for trident gum and tax!! I use to not enjoy going to Albertsons because they were so dang expensive. However, since the switch to Savon they have better service and savings! and they DOUBLE COUPONS every once in awhile. So now we LOVE LOVE LOVE Albertsons!!!
I paid TAX ONLY!!! I have to thank my very awesome brother in law, Ken for the extra coupons (and of course, his lovely wife, Elaine). Every Monday evening we go to Albertsons together to coupon shop. He hooked me up on some extra coupons. Last night we weren't even in the store yet and I hear Ken say "ok, give me my coupons so I can do MY shopping"!! We laughed cause you mostly hear about women coupon shopping, not men. That's not the case in more, men are wanting to save money just like any other women!! Just wanted to share my awesome deals with you. If you have coupons and your willing to mail them to me each week, I will pay for shipping! Happy Clipping!
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
You need to teach me how to coupon shop better. I love getting good deals but I'm not very good at it.
Good JOb!!
Good Work!! It's becoming the rage!! I am not as good as you yet!!
Oooh you too. I have been doing it for a while and I pretty much love it. The addiction, the sleepless nights before the good sale, printing all the coupons you can get your hands on. Love it.
Do you like walgreens diapers? I haven't tried them but they are so cheep sometimes.
Hey Cara.....I did buy the Walgreens diapers. I bought diapers for Kayla and pullups for Adrian. The pullups work just fine on Adrian. Looks likes a big boys diaper...LOL. Kayla's I bought in a size 4, still finishing up some size 3 diapers. They are very cheap!
Post a Comment