We had just gotten home from church. Ryan and I were in the kitchen making lunch. Kayla walked in and said "Guys I need to whisper something in your ear's." We got down to her level and were quiet. Anticipating what big words going to come out of her mouth. Our serious little girl said "We are getting a brother and a sister in 5 weeks! We don't have to pack our things up and travel some where. They are coming to our house."
Ryan and I paused. Stared at each other and smiled. Ryan quietly said "She said this to me earlier." Twins, wouldn't that be fun. :) I don't know if it is wishful thinking on her part or she has incite to what will come for our family. The Lord will let us know when it happens.
Sunday, January 29, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Ha ha ha she is so funny. Maybe she's as in-tuned as you are.
Post a Comment