Tuesday, July 10, 2012

My Georgia Trip---the ending of a wonderful vacation

I love farmers market in the south.  They are very cool.  I wanted to buy all sorts of stuff here but I kept thinking. I am maxed at 50 pounds and this weighs how much? My baggage weighed 45 pounds when I headed home. I come light and leave full.  LOL



Fried Apple Pie. It was so greasy but the inside was really good.

The best Louisiana cooking outside of New Orleans. If your ever in Achworth, Georgia to eat here. I couldn't even eat half of this dish.  It was really good.


My ride for the week.....fast and furious.

Things I love about being in the south.....seeing a license plate read "In God we trust..." and hearing people at the grocery store talk about God and the Bible.

at the airport I found a Dunkin Doughnuts!!!!  so I had 2.....yes....I ate like a pig while in the south.  It was great being with everyone.  Thank you family.  I love you!!

0 comments: