Tonight Ryan and I attended a fundraiser for my nephews Boy Scout Troop. I was asked to make a dessert and bring it to be auctioned off. I totally forgotten about the "auction off" part half way through the day. I quickly started thinking, what can I add to this cake that I have right here at home? CHOCOLATE!! The first time I did this, I was going to stack the chocolate on top of each other. It melted so fast. Then I had this idea. So I melted more chocolate, dropped Adrian off at a friends house (thank you!) and came home to piece it together. I took a picture and thought "It looks like it's melting....NO!!!" I had a quick drive, less than a mile to go....it would be fine right? Um, nnnooo! When I got to the fundraiser the chocolate had melted. Oh well. However, my cake went for $15.00
I might have to enter this in the dessert contest in October (Trunk or Treat). I usually make chili and have been awarded honorable mention/runner up/3rd or 4th place. I have plenty of time to plan for this AND the weather will be perfect! Stay tuned......




0 comments:
Post a Comment