There is a family in Georgia who has been in my life for years. As a teenager the father was apart of my life and did things with my family. We lost touch when he went on a mission and I moved to California. Then during some difficult times in my life, we crossed paths again. Since then the only thing that has kept us seperated is time, money and states....LOL!!! I live here in Idaho and they live in Georgia. I have heald my friend, his wife and kids close to my heart. Ryan has fallen in love with them as well as my children. We have been on vacations together and have established some great memories. My friend's wife is so talented. Yesterday I recieved a package in the mail (I love gifts!! I am like a kid in a candy store!). It was for Kayla and Adrian. I wanted to share with you some of her talents as she is a proud owner of an embroidery machine! To my friend and his family: Thank you for your love, support and friendship to me and my family. We love you!!
I love this picture! Dang it, he had the hat on backwards. It has his name on it (see picture below). Umm.....and yes those are shopping bags from shopping on black friday!
Adrian love dinasours! He was so excited to have this. He kept saying "mom, did this come from santa". LOL!! I would have to say "no, this came from "my friend and his wife" (I gave Adrian their real names). He carries this with him everywhere. Thanks for thinking of Adrian.
Santa Hats!!! I have a hard time finding things with Adrian's name on it. I was excited when I saw the they had hats with their names on it!! Adrian was excited too. Thanks again for all the great gifts!
Saturday, November 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









0 comments:
Post a Comment