Thursday, November 13, 2008
Mama Mia and the 70's
Three things I LOVE in this picture: my Farrah Fawcett hairstyle (see closer view above), my leg warmers, and my HOT PINK glasses!
Our theater was showing the movie Mama Mia with a twist. It is the sing along version, the words show up on the screen. Jani, my friend had a birthday this week. She told her husband, Aaron that she wanted a "girls night out". So she sent an email out inviting a bunch of us to come see Mama Mia with her. I have never seen the movie, didn't know what it was about but was all for going out with group of ladies! In her email she told us that it was indeed a sing along version. She suggested to dress up, bring a feather boa and a microphone. A few of us dressed up and a lot of us showed up to be entertained!
Can I just say.....IT WAS AWESOME!!! You know if you have that many women together singing that there is bound to be some serious dancing in the seats and isles. We had a really nice time. Thanks Jani for the idea, it was totally awesome! Oh and Jani is to the right of the picture in her blue polyester outfit with a white feather boa!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
Looks like you girls had such a fun time!!! We all need a girls night out!! Congrats
Hey Sandy! This is Hanna HayesI was looking at Sommers friends and there you are! I am so happy for you! I had no idea that you were going to adopt again! That is so exciting! I love this picture of you so I left a comment here. It looks like you had fun! I have a blog now too... www.shethema.blogspot.com. It is not as good as yours though!
-Hanna-
Post a Comment