Thursday, December 25, 2008

Gifts from Paige

Paige gave us a family gift for all of us to share. One of those gifts were these AWESOME cookies. Gourmet Cookies I might add. They were beautiful, I say were because we ate them. It came in this beautiful pink box. Do you remember the smell when you walk into a bakery store. The smells just hits you, you eyes start to bugg out and you head straight for the counter wanting to know what smells so good!! That is what happened when I opened the box to eat a cookie. The smell was......FABULOUS!! The cookies, oh yea they were FABULOUS also. :) Thanks for the yummys!!


Paige did awesome in getting us Dr. Suess books. It's something the whole family can enjoy. Adrian's favorite book is the monkey book: Hands, Hands, Fingers, Thumb. We read this book tonight to Adrian for bed time. There are about 5 others that I haven't read before and I am excited to read them to the kids. Thanks Paiger for the gifts. Merry Christmas.....We love you!! :)

(thanks for the key chains....they are cute!!)

Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Paiger said...

I'm so glad you guys enjoyed the cookies, the books, the key chains (they are VERY accurate, you know...he he he!) and the picture frame. Families are a great blessing - especially yours!!