Monday, December 22, 2008

I have the best husband in the world...really I do :)



Isn't this boquet GEORGEOUS! We made a quick trip to Costco to pick up some groceries, really we needed a ton of batteries and a few other items. After we were done Ryan was standing in line and I walked over to look at the flower bouquets. I love real flowers. They smell so good and look beautiful. But more importantly to me, it means someone thought of me and only me. I know it's a little selfish but it's the little kids me coming out. As Ryan saw me looking at the beautiful flowers he said "let me buy them for you". I was so appreciated of him for doing that, see we have been on a budget for a few years. We pay ourselves spending money every paycheck. He chose to spend some of it on me, his wonderful wifey. ;) I am very excited to some fresh flowers through the holiday season. Ryan is really thoughtful and kind. Thank you. I love you!! Merry Christmas
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Dustin, Darci, Britton, Benjamin, & Caden said...

Nice flowers! I just read your poop story. That is terrible! The pictures turned out though! Hooray!