Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Yoville on my Blog!!

Welcome to Yoville! :) Your probably wondering what the heck this is all about. I am letting you into my apartment on Yoville. It is a virtual town where you can meet people, get paid, buy clothes, homes, etc. I have Perdi and Mrs. RHE are my family members and I enjoy using this as away of visiting with them. I love my fun apartment and just wanted it share it with you. LOL. Crazy I know. But this is my blog and I get to put the things I love on it!! ;) My living room....I love my christmas decorations but most of all my moose, wish I had one in real life. :)
This is my bedroom. I added a hot tub and bathroom. My favorite thing in here is my jukebox. I love music.
This is my kitchen. My favorite thing in here is my steel man. Love having a man in the kitchen. LOL!! and of course, my home theater room. I love movies. Thanks for checking it out. And to Mrs. RHE and Perdi....I'll be seeing you soon. H&K's MWAH!!!
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: